New! Leadership Sprints
What began for most as a temporary and chaotic state of operating is shifting. Many leaders are now focused on defining and integrating sustainable long-term practices for the “new normal.” The prioritization of people is more critical than ever. These leadership-focused Sprints are intended to address this emerging new reality for leaders and their businesses.
Each Sprint is customized to the unique needs of the team and includes intake interviews with key executives to align content as well as to maximize relevance and deliver results. Sprints span from half-day workshops with senior leaders to 30-day and 60-day bespoke engagements.
Sample topics include:
- Leading Through Uncertainty: Shift from reactionary “adrenaline mode” to proactively and effectively lead your team through constant and dynamic change.
- Culture & Engagement: Leverage the present moment to deliberately cultivate a culture that attracts, retains and engages top talent.
- Defining New Competencies for a New Time: Successfully define, assess and train/manage/hire for the new and emerging ways of working. Redefine competencies and performance expectations, proactively provide feedback and align on Q4 goals.
- Maximize Remote Workstyles with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Utilize the MBTI as a tool to embrace work styles, enhance communication, foster trust and build engagement.
- The Difficult Dialogue, D, I & E: Renew commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity initiatives, create space for authentic conversations, and allow this to be a powerful time to align teams, acknowledge challenges and commit to meaningful progress